Recently, a series of new looks of Tang Shun Hy in the movie That Da Tuyet (male lead role Hoac Trien Bach) was shared on social networks. Immediately, this topic attracted a lot of attention. Most netizens, after viewing the series of photos, gave compliments to the handsome man born in 1997.
Creating extremely beautiful and windy ancient costumes by Tang Thuan Hy.
Some comments from netizens:
– After many days of waiting, we finally met. Hoc Trien Bach is super “handsome”.
– Tang Shun Hy creates beautiful images in every movie.
– 10-point shaping with no buts.
– For me, among the swordplay designs that have been leaked this year, this one is the most beautiful. Looks like the type of person in the windy martial arts world.
– Tang Thuan Hy has a great outfit.
For those who don’t know, “Seven Nights of Snow” is a project adapted from the series of the same name by author Thuong Nguyet, a famous writer who was once included in the ranks of Than Chau Tan Ngu Hiep along with authors Tieu Dinh, Tieu Doan, Phuong Ca and Bo Phi Yen.
For audiences who are fans of the swordplay – romance genre, I believe they will be looking forward to this work. Because “That Snow Night” has very good content, it is considered one of Thuong Nguyet’s typical series.
In addition to Tang Shun Hy, “Seven Nights of Snow” also stars Ly Tham (female lead role Tiet Tu Da) and Vuong Hoang Nghi (male role Dieu Phong).